Technical Marketing Specialist (Mgr.)
Technical Marketing Specialist
- Remote: Yes
- Locations: North America – EST Preferred
- Full-time/part-time: Full-time
- Employment/Contract: Contract
- Category: Marketing, Management
- Experience: 4+ years
As an international provider of technology services, Klara focuses on the art of open software and community-driven development to deliver software development services to its customers. We help customers standardize their environments running on FreeBSD and ZFS, and accelerate their platforms based on FreeBSD, ZFS and embedded systems.
About The Job
We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented and team-minded Technical Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Klara CEO and playing a key role in developing and owning the Klara marketing strategy, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our content, email, social, and sales material support initiatives.
We are looking for a profile that understands content monetization, experience with lead generation in the B2B space and can work in an agile, startup-minded environment.
- Establish end-to-end marketing strategies that have the purpose of advertising and marketing our services.
- Developing and overseeing all aspects of our marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry (embedded systems/operating systems management etc.)
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with the adjacent teams to understand the technology background and brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Develop and implement a highly targeted and effective social media campaign to spread Klara’s brand and image
- Manage the content writing team of Klara, ensure a steady flow of articles across different mediums
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Be able to prepare a full marketing calendar including webinars, newsletters and article publishing with the help of supporting staff and be able to identify new resources that can augment the content development
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in business or 3+ years of experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- Comfortable with technology and can pick up new platforms, tools, and features quickly.
- Very organized and is able to work in an agile manner but keep track of the larger goals
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Keyword Analysis tools and so on
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Being a team player and being an avid collaborator.
- Experience and/or understanding of popular keyword tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc)
- Experience working with Social Media Automation tools (SproutSocial, Loomly, Hootsuite etc.)
- Desired: Understanding of WordPress-based website administration