Are you a software developer looking for the challenge of working with a startup and bringing a product to market? You could be a great fit to our team!
As a senior member of the software engineering department, you will take a leading role in the development process of our web applications. You will jump into our existing Angular code and be responsible for understanding, extending, and improving it. Additionally, you will make chief design decisions in regards to shaping a simple, intuitive user experience to improve the experience of our customers.
- Play a major role in enhancing and maintaining the front-end Angular Web UI
- Create high quality user experiences within the application
- Design new user interactions, and develop the corresponding front-end code
- Work in a collaborative but organised, cross-functional team
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Angular experience (Formly – https://formly.dev/ – experience is a plus)
- Experience with Angular’s hierarchical tree view component and ng-template, ng-container and ngTemplateOutlet (https://medium.com/@kgotgit/web-accessibility-angular-hierarchical-tree-view-component-with-keyboard-navigation-c0c8e592e542)
- Experience creating plots and metrics dashboards
Nice to haves:
- Experience with product development (or having been involved in designing the frontend for a product)
- Experience working in a startup or small-team environment
- An understanding of interface minimalism and customer experience
- An understanding of the cloud environment (PaaS/SaaS products)