Remote Accounting and Finance Office Assistant
- Remote: Yes
- Locations: Canada (ET) – preferred, Canada – PT
- Full-time/part-time: Part-time (20-25 hours)
- Employment/Contract: Contract (preferred)
- Category: Office Management
- Experience: Associate/Junior
Klara Inc. is a services and consultancy in the field of IT open source (FreeBSD), and caters to a large variety of US, Canadian and European customers. Our strength comes from the spirit of the open source, and we value our team, our work ethic and dedication to our customers the most.
The Backoffice team at Klara Inc is the beating heart of our start-up’s operations. As part of the Backoffice team, enabling our other teams with daily operations will be the main challenge.
Who we’re looking for:
Klara Inc. is seeking a motivated individual with an Accounting/Finance background or a junior profile with previous experience within the accounting field. Our ideal candidate is someone who is exceptionally detailed oriented, enjoys dotting their “I”’s and crossing their “t”’s, and understands the sensitive nature of remote contract work.
- Preparing invoices for customers.
- Handling procurement-related paperwork (contracts, vendor registration, etc.)
- Follow-ing up on financial project inputs (monthly reports etc.)
- Organising our financial paperwork in order (Income Statements, P&L charts together with the leadership team.)
- Prepare payroll documents and send them off for approval.
- Regular office activities – schedule meetings, and act as the front office for the company.
- Previous education and experience within an accounting or financial setting.
- Understanding of Income Statements and P&L Charts.
- Good-natured, enthusiastic and willingness to learn.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you’re an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has previous education and experience in the financial field we encourage you to apply by sending your resume to joinus [@] klarasystems.com