Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Remote: Yes
- Locations: North America – EST Preferred
- Full-time/part-time: Full-time
- Employment/Contract: Contract
- Category: Marketing
- Experience: 4+ years
As an international provider of technology services, Klara focuses on the art of open software and community-driven development to deliver software development services to its customers. We help customers standardize their environments running on FreeBSD and ZFS, and accelerate their platforms based on FreeBSD, ZFS and embedded systems.
About The Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the CEO and playing a key role in developing and owning the marketing operations, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our content, email, social, and sales material support initiatives.
We are looking for a marketing specialist who understands content creation and is experienced with Demand Generation in a B2B space and can work in an agile, entrepreneurial / start-up environment. The ideal candidate enjoys rolling up their sleeves and getting things done, thinking on the fly, and working in a dynamic way.
- Key areas of responsibility:
- Marketing Operations: Newsletter management, webinar management, podcast management, campaign management, social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Managing Marketing Performance: Google Analytics, SEO/SEM Tools (SEMRush, Moz), working with external agencies, writers and consultants.
- Developing and overseeing all aspects of marketing including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with the adjacent teams to understand our technology background and brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Develop and implement highly targeted and effective social media campaigns to optimize our brand reach and produce sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Manage content writing and maintain a content calendar and produce/collaborate on engaging content appropriate to different media types.
- Prepare a full marketing calendar including webinars, newsletters, podcast and article publishing with the help of supporting staff and be able to identify new resources that can augment the content development.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (embedded systems/operating systems management etc.).
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Developing and implementing a SEO strategy
- Assist the CEO develop future marketing strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in business or 3+ years of experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- Comfortable with technology and can pick up new platforms, tools, and features quickly.
- Very organized and is able to work in an agile manner but keep track of the larger goals
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Keyword Analysis tools and so on
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Being a team player and being an avid collaborator.
- Experience and/or understanding of popular keyword tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc)
- Experience working with Social Media Automation tools (SproutSocial, Loomly, Hootsuite etc.)
- Desired: Understanding of WordPress-based website administration