Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
- Remote: Yes
- Locations: North America – EST/PST
- Full-time/part-time: Full-time
- Employment/Contract: Contract
- Category: Marketing
- Experience: 1+ years
As an international provider of technology services, Klara focuses on the art of open software and community-driven development to deliver software development services to its customers. We help customers standardize their environments running on FreeBSD and ZFS, and accelerate their platforms based on FreeBSD, ZFS and embedded systems.
About The Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our growing team. The Marketing Associate role requires a talented individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, a proactive nature, a “can do” attitude, the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and thrives in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment.
We’re looking for someone that enjoys growing in a position and wants to invest in their career and grow as a digital marketing professional.
- Key areas of responsibility:
- Assist with newsletter management
- Webinar management, podcast management
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Assist in all aspects of marketing including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Manage content writing and maintain a content calendar and produce/collaborate on engaging content appropriate to different media types.
- Prepare a full marketing calendar including webinars, newsletters and article publishing with the help of supporting staff and be able to identify new resources that can augment the content development.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing or 1+ years of experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Comfortable with technology and can pick up new platforms, tools, and features quickly.
- Very organized and is able to work in an agile manner but keep track of the larger goals.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Being a team player and being an avid collaborator.
- Nice to have: Understanding of working with Social Media Automation tools (SproutSocial, Loomly, Hootsuite etc.)
- Nice to have: Experience and/or understanding of popular keyword tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc)