B2B Content Marketing Specialist
B2B Content Marketing Specialist
- Remote: Yes
- Locations: North America (all timezones)
- Full-time/part-time: Part-time or Full-time
- Employment/Contract: Contract (preferred)
- Category: Marketing
- Experience: Medior
As an international provider of technology services, Klara focuses on the art of open software and community-driven development to deliver software development services to its customers. We help customers standardize their environments running on FreeBSD and ZFS, and accelerate their platforms based on FreeBSD, ZFS and embedded systems.
About The Job
We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented B2B Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Klara CMO and playing a key role in our marketing strategy, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our content, email, social, and sales material support initiatives.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Develop and implement a highly targeted and effective social media campaign to spread Klara’s brand and image
- Manage the content writing team of Klara, ensure a steady flow of articles across different mediums
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in business or 2+ years of experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- Comfortable with technology and can pick up new platforms, tools, and features quickly.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Keyword Analysis tools and so on
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc)
- Experience working with Social Media Automation tools (SproutSocial, Loomly, Hootsuite etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments (WordPress preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Interested in becoming part of a startup with more than a 300% YoY growth with Fortune 50 companies as its customers? Working with our team means being part of a supportive, agile working environment that focuses on both personal growth, ethics and elevating the team as we increase our customer base.
If you’d rather talk to us via e-mail, just drop us a line with your CV and portfolio at joinus [at] klarasystems.com. We will reply to all candidates that are selected for an interview.